2015 World Cat 320CC Center Console
For any questions, or to schedule a viewing please contact:
Sara Bay Marina
At 32’2” with a 10’6” beam, the 320CC is a proven offshore battle wagon that’s also surprisingly social when cruising with friends and family. So, whether you’re running to the fish at highway speeds or simply idling around the harbor on a sunset cruise, the 320CC gives you plenty of room for the whole crew.
For the fishing team, the 320CC sports fully 12 gunwale-mounted rod holders fore and aft. So whether you are clearing rods or drifting with kites, there is always a rod holder at the ready. That’s good news because there is over 1,300 quarts of insulated storage all around the 320CC. So whether you are carrying your catch or taking provisions for a week in the islands, you have plenty of on-board room. Add a 45-gallon livewell and a pro-style tackle station aft of the helm, and any fisherman will be happy in the 105 square feet of cockpit space on the 320CC.
Friends and family will be pleased with the 320CC accommodations, too! With seating for 12 and plenty of room to move about, the 320CC is great for socializing close to home or taking off for a long-range trip. The 320CC has such a soft, dry ride that running offshore is a pleasure. So, even when mono-hulled boats are headed for shelter, you and your crew feel safe, comfortable and confident because of the 320CC’s ride and rock-solid construction.
- LOA: 32’2”
- Beam: 10’6”
- Hull Draft: 16"
- Freeboard Aft: 28"
- Transom Height: 25"
- Fuel Capacity: 280 gal (2 x 140 gal)
- Max HP Rating: 600 hp (2 x 300 hp)
- Approx. Dry Weight:* 9,200 lbs
- Trailering Height:** 10’6"
- Bridge Clearance: 9’0"
- Cockpit Length: 54"
- Freshwater Capacity: 20 gal
- Wastewater Capacity: 15 gal
- Typical Cruise:*** 28 mph / 1.8 mpg
- Typical WOT:*** 52 mph / 1.0 mpg
- Seating: 11 people
- Molded-in bow pulpit with roller and cleats
- Pro Series freefall windlass with 300-foot line, 15-foot chain, 22-pound anchor, and foot switches
- Anchor locker with (2) hatches and raw water wash down hose
- Bow seating with cushioned backs for (6) adults
- Port and starboard deck recessed hand-rails for added safety
- (4) stainless steel cup-holders and storage on each side
- Insulated 225-quart port and starboard storage compartments with overboard drains for use as fish boxes, coolers or dry storage
- Insulated 105-quart center storage compartment with overboard drains for use as a fish box, cooler or dry storage
- (2) 500-GPH forward bilge pumps with auto switches
- Double-wide bucket seat with armrests forward of the console with integrated cup holders and storage
- Insulated 185-quart molded-in console seat insulated box with overboard drains
- Fiberglass top with powder coated aluminum frame, radio box with overhead electronics panel, overhead LED lights, (5) rocket launchers, spreader lights and zipper bags for life jackets
- Ergonomically designed fiberglass console with wrap-around safety glass windshield and opening side-vents integrated into the hardtop
- Pantograph-style heavy-duty windshield wiper with rinse
- Console marine head with 15-gallon holding tank and overboard discharge
- Fiberglass console with electronics area, netted storage compartments, (2) stainless steel cup holders, passenger handrail, footrest and insulated storage compartment
- Large electronics area capable of (2) 15-inch screens
- Stainless steel wheel with power-knob
- Power assisted hydraulic steering system
- Deluxe captain’s helm chairs with armrests and dual flip-up bolsters
- Fiberglass lean post tackle center with sink, 45-gallon insulated, raw water live well with 1100-GPH magnetic drive pump, overboard drain, and a clear lid
- Tackle center raw water wash down
- Tackle center storage drawers
- Tackle center integrated toe rail
- Tackle center compartment for power assist pump access
- Battery select switches w/parallel capability in console
- Insulated 300-quart port and starboard in-deck fish boxes with macerator pumps
- Port and starboard lockable rod storage compartments to accommodate (3) offshore rods per side
- Molded-in toe rails and full cockpit bolsters
- Port and starboard sealed fuel-filter compartments for easy maintenance
- Port and starboard gunwale-mounted lockable tackle and bulk storage
- (14) gunwale-mounted stainless steel rod holders: (4) rod holders forward, (8) rod holders aft, (2) transom mounted rod holders
- (6) pull-up stainless steel cleats
- Fold-down aft seating with cushions (port and starboard)
- Walk-through transom with door and transom storage
- Freshwater transom shower with 20-gallon water tank
- Extended swim platform with integrated handrails and ladder
- (4) batteries in walk-through transom area
- Premium Tan Upholstery Kit
- Premium T Upholstery Kit with Bow filler / sun lounge cushion
- Premium White Upholstery Kit
- Premium White Upholstery Kit with Bow filler / sun lounge cushion
- Bow filler with sun lounge cushion
- Heavy duty, reinforced, stainless steel lifting eye
- Helm SeaDek Mat
- Removable bow table with dedicated storage
- High grade curtain package with Strataglass
- Fusion® 700i stereo system with (4) JL Audio speakers, Bluetooth, and am/fm antenna
- Integrated battery charging system
- Sea Vision Surface-mount LED Underwater Light package (2 lights)
- Suzuki 300 hp White Digital
- Yamaha 300 hp with Command Link+
- Boot Stripe / Pattern hull graphics package
- Sapphire Blue, Platinum Grey, Aqua Mist Green, Tanglewood Tan, Fighting Lady Yellow, or Ice Blue hull color (full hull or 2-tone)
- Matching hardtop underside to hull side color
- Taco 370 Grand Slam™ outriggers with 18' telescopic poles
- Optimus Electronic Steering System
- Optimus 360 System with Electronic Steering and Joystick
- Max HP
- 600 hp
- Length Overall
- 32 ft. 2 in.
- 10 ft. 6 in.
- 16 in.
- Dry Weight
- 9200 lb.
- Fuel Capacity
- 280 gal.