2019 World Cat 280DC-X Dual Console
Call for Price
The 280DC-X is World Cat's newest entry, combining the unmatched smooth ride of a catamaran with new levels of features and versatility that only a dual console design can offer. Following on the breakthrough design of the 280CC-X, this new boat loves to run, looks great, and is ready to take you and your family on whatever adventures you can cook up!
- LOA: 27 ft. 6 in.
- Beam: 9 ft. 2 in.
- Hull Draft: 14 in.
- Freeboard Aft: 27 in.
- Transom Height: 25 in.
- Approx. Dry Weight*: 7,250 lb. (w/ twin 200's)
- Max HP Rating: 400HP (2 x 200 HP)
- Fuel Capacity: 220 gal. (2 x 110 gal.)
- Livewell Capacity: 20 gal.
- Freshwater Capacity: 16.5 gal.
- Wastewater Capacity: 9 gal.
- Trailering Height**: 9 ft. 6 in.
- Bridge Clearance**: 8 ft. 4 in.
- Cockpit Length: 56 in.
- Est. Efficiency at 30 mph Cruise: 2.0 mpg*
- Est. WOT: 49 mph / 1.2 mpg*
- Aggressive bow styling with integrated LED docking lights, surrounding fascia, and World Cat lettering
- Deluxe bow seating for 6
- Anchor locker with two hatches and raw water washdown hose in port locker
- Huge starboard storage area with easy-access hinged entry
- Insulated 180-quart port storage compartment with overboard drain
- Integrated through-hull concealed windlass system with S/S breastplate, 300' line, 15' chain, and 22 lb. anchor
- Port and starboard drink holders and 6-quart personal storage areas under gunwales
- 2 Bow Rod Holders (6 total, 2 in bow, 4 in gunwale)
- Fiberglass top with surfboard edge and powdercoated frame; includes radio box, spreader lights, and LED underside lights
- Innovative frameless windshield maximizes visibility - hinged panel leads to bow seats
- Ergonomically designed fiberglass console enables commanding view; stitched matte vinyl top for high dash visibility in bright light
- Glass dash console ready for electronics
- Pantograph-style marine windshield wiper with rinse
- Lockable helm glove box for weatherproof storage; 12v/USB outlet
- Fusion® marine stereo with 4 JL Audio speakers and Bluetooth
- Fiberglass lined head compartment with fresh water head system, 9-gallon holding tank, and overboard discharge
- Head includes Corian® counter, mirror and toiletries storage
- Power assisted hydraulic steering system
- Stainless steel steering wheel w/power-knob
- Available 20-gallon insulated livewell with 1100 GPH magnetic drive pump, overboard drain, and clear lid
- Twin width adjustable custom helm sport seats with flip-up bolsters and armrests
- Huge fishing area, with 360° cockpit bolsters
- Comfortable double-wide cockpit seat that converts from front to rear-facing with easily operated foot pedal
- 4 gunwale-mounted stainless steel rod holders (6 total, 2 in bow, 4 in gunwale)
- Twin in-floor mechanical rooms with large hatches that allow easy access/service for bilge, pumps and other equipment
- Aft fold-down transom seating for two with adjacent 12v/USB outlets
- Walk-though transom with latched door provides easy access to swim platform
- Yamaha 200 HP Digital 4-strokes with Command Link Plus® gauge, rigging, controls and props
- Large swim platform and user-friendly On-Ramp™ swim ladder
- A proven hull design that looks great, runs great, and keeps you dry
- State of the art infused construction process for a solid, superbly built boat
- Huge seating capacity including innovative cockpit flip-flop seat and spacious bow
- Large step-in storage closet in starboard bow
- Huge well-appointed, stand up head
- Max HP
- 400HP (2 x 200 HP)
- Length Overall
- 27 ft. 6 in.
- 9 ft. 2 in.
- 14 in.
- Dry Weight
- 7,250 lb. (w/ twin 200's)
- Fuel Capacity
- 220 gal. (2 x 110 gal.)