2019 World Cat 295DC Dual Console
Call for Price
Our 295DC is the go anywhere, do anything boat. Sunning, snorkeling, diving, cruising, island picnics, offshore fishing, or just good old family fun. Whatever you want to do on a boat, the 295DC is the perfect choice. Since it's a World Cat, it brings you a smoother ride, a shallower draft, and greater stability even in rough seas. And, while it's built for comfort, it delivers plenty of speed.
- LOA: 29 ft. 1 in.
- Beam: 9 ft. 6 in.
- Hull Draft: 15 in.
- Freeboard Aft: 27 in.
- Transom Height: 25 in.
- Fuel Capacity: 233 gal. (2 x 116.5)
- Max HP Rating: 600 HP (2 x 300 HP)
- Approx. Dry Weight: * 8,900 lb. w/ twin 300's
- Trailering Height: ** 10 ft. 6 in.
- Bridge Clearance: 8 ft. 10 in.
- Cockpit Length: 65 in.
- Freshwater Capacity: 35 gal.
- Wastewater Capacity: 15 gal.
- Typical Cruise: *** 22 mph / 2.2 mpg
- Typical WOT: *** 56 mph / 1.1 mpg
- Seating: 12 people
- Capacity for up to 12
- Double-wide helm seats with flip-up bolsters
- Full fishing features
- Fully equipped head/changing room
- Bow seating with cushioned backs for 6 adults
- Pro Series free-fall windlass with 300-foot line, 15-foot chain, 22-pound anchor, and foot switches
- Molded-in bow pulpit with roller and cleats
- 4 stainless steel cup holders and storage compartment
- Port and starboard recessed handrails for added safety
- Bi-fold weather door between the consoles to prevent wind and rain from entering the helm
- Lockable dry storage compartment with rod racks for 6 rods accessible from the head (port box)
- Forward insulated 225-quart fish box with overboard drain (starboard box)
- 2 500GPH forward bilge pumps
- Marine head with a 15-gallon holding tank and overboard discharge
- Head / changing room with 23" wide access door and standing headroom
- Head enclosure vanity, mirror and Corian countertop with stainless steel sink. Fiberglass door has handrail and provides access to lockable rod locker
- Fiberglass top with aluminum frame, radio box with flat panel to mount the VHF, overhead lights, 6 rocket launchers and spreader lights
- Safety glass walk-through windshield with walk-through door latch
- Powdercoated hardtop frame
- Starboard console storage area with removable floor lids for access to 3 batteries and waste tank. Area also provides access to electronics and storage for the optional bow table.
- Helm and passenger dual custom seats with nearby recessed stainless steel cup holders. Helm seat has flip-up bolster.
- Fusion® MS-UD750 marine entertainment system with 4 JL Audio speakers, remote and Bluetooth
- Ergonomic dash layout capable of 2 8-inch screens or 1 12-inch screen
- Integrated 3-bank battery charging system
- Power assisted hydraulic steering system
- Magnetic catches on head entry and walk-through doors
- 15" stainless steel wheel with power-knob
- Starboard seatbox with 185-quart insulated fishbox/cooler and raw water washdown
- Port seatbox houses 30-gallon insulated livewell with 1100-gph magnetic drive pump, overboard drain, and a clear lid
- Starboard seatbox compartments for raw water and power steering pumps for easy maintenance
- Port seatbox compartments for battery management, freshwater pump, and drawer storage
- 6 pull-up stainless steel cleats
- Twin aft-facing seats on seatboxes with flip-down footrests for comfort
- Port and starboard sealed fuel-filter compartments for easy maintenance
- 6 gunwale-mounted stainless steel rod holders
- Dual aft fold-down seats with backrest cushions
- Freshwater transom shower with 35-gallon water tank
- Walk-though transom with heavy-duty door, bait prep, and tool storage
- Extended swim platform with integrated handrails and ladder
- Yamaha 300 HP 4-strokes with Command Link Plus® gauge (Yamaha grey or Yamaha pearlescent white)
- Pantograph-style heavy-duty waterproof windshield wiper with rinse
- Removable table with dedicated storage for use in the bow or stern
- Taco 380 Grand Slam™ outriggers with 18' telescopic poles
- (2) OceanLED underwater lights
- Stereo upgrades - JL Audio 800W Amp, (4) speakers upgraded to 6.5" JL Audio M-Series speakers, and (2) Additional 8.8" M-Series Speakers
- Optimus 360 System w/ Electronic Steering, SeaStation, Joystick & Seaways Auto-Pilot
- Optimus Electronic Steering System
- Matching hardtop underside to hull side color
- Flag Blue, Platinum Grey, Tanglewood Tan, Ice Blue or Petrol Blue hull color (full hull or 2-tone)
- Dark Red/Dark Red, Bright White/Bright White, Dark Blue/Dark Blue, Metallic Silver, Metallic Silver, Black/Black, Black/Metallic Silver, White/Metallic Silver
- Max HP
- 600 HP (2 x 300 HP)
- Length Overall
- 29 ft. 1 in.
- 9 ft. 6 in.
- 15 in.
- Dry Weight
- * 8,900 lb. w/ twin 300's
- Fuel Capacity
- 233 gal. (2 x 116.5)