2019 World Cat 320CC Center Console
Call for Price
12 gunwale-mounted rod holders fore and aft
Over 1,300 quarts of insulated storage
45-gallon livewell with a pro-style tackle station aft of the helm
At 32'2" with a 10'6" beam, the 320CC is a versatile performer you can run flat out to your favorite fishing spot, or just cruise around with family and friends. It combines generous deck space with hard-core fishing features, all made more enjoyable with World Cat's smoother, more stable, drier ride. It's simply the best boat for those who want a better boating experience.
- LOA: 32 ft. 2 in.
- Beam: 10 ft. 6 in.
- Hull Draft: 16 in.
- Freeboard Aft: 28 in.
- Transom Height: 25 in.
- Fuel Capacity: 279 gal. (2 x 139.5)
- Max HP Rating: 600 HP (2 x 300 HP)
- Approx. Dry Weight*: 10,100 lb. w/ twin 300's
- Trailering Height**: 10 ft. 6 in.
- Bridge Clearance: 9 ft. 0 in.
- Cockpit Length: 54 in.
- Freshwater Capacity: 20 gal.
- Wastewater Capacity: 15 gal.
- Typical Cruise***: 19.1 mph / 2.2 mpg
- Typical WOT***: 52.2 mph / 1.0 mpg
- Seating: 12 people
- 12 gunwale-mounted rod holders fore and aft
- Over 1,300 quarts of insulated storage
- 45-gallon livewell with a pro-style tackle station aft of the helm
- Pro Series free-fall windlass with 300-foot line, 15-foot chain, 22-pound anchor, and foot switches
- Molded-in bow pulpit with roller and cleats
- Anchor locker with 2 hatches and raw water washdown hose
- Bow seating with cushioned backs for 6 adults
- Port and starboard deck recessed handrails for added safety
- 4 stainless steel cup holders and storage on each side
- Insulated 225-quart port and starboard storage compartments with overboard drains for use as fish boxes, coolers or dry storage
- 2 500-GPH forward bilge pumps with auto switches
- Insulated 105-quart center storage compartment with overboard drains for use as a fish box, cooler or dry storage
- Double-wide bucket seat with armrests forward of the console with integrated cup holders and storage
- Fiberglass top with powdercoated aluminum frame, radio box with overhead electronics panel, overhead LED lights, 5 rocket launchers and spreader lights
- Fusion® MS-UD750 marine entertainment system with 4 JL Audio speakers and Bluetooth
- Integrated battery charging system
- Pantograph-style heavy-duty windshield wiper with rinse
- Ergonomically designed fiberglass console with wraparound safety glass windshield and opening side-vents integrated into the hardtop
- Fiberglass console with electronics area, netted storage compartments, 2 stainless steel cup holders, passenger handrail, footrest and insulated storage compartment
- Console marine head with 15-gallon holding tank and overboard discharge
- Large electronics area capable of 2 15-inch screens
- Power assisted hydraulic steering system
- Stainless steel wheel with power knob
- Deluxe captain's helm chairs with armrests and dual flip-up bolsters
- Tackle center raw water washdown and storage drawers
- Fiberglass leaning post tackle center with sink, 45-gallon insulated, raw water livewell with 1100-GPH magnetic drive pump, overboard drain, and a clear lid
- Tackle center integrated toe rail
- Tackle center compartment for power assist pump access
- Battery select switches w/parallel capability in console
- Port and starboard lockable rod storage compartments to accommodate 3 offshore rods per side
- Insulated 300-quart port and starboard in-deck fish boxes with diaphragm pumps
- Port and starboard sealed fuel-filler compartments for easy maintenance
- Molded-in toe rails and full cockpit bolsters
- Port and starboard gunwale-mounted lockable tackle and bulk storage
- 12 gunwale-mounted stainless steel rod holders: 4 rod holders forward, 6 rod holders aft, 2 transom mounted rod holders
- 6 pull-up stainless steel cleats
- Fold-down aft seating with cushions (port and starboard)
- Walk-through transom with door and transom storage
- Freshwater transom shower with 20-gallon water tank
- Extended swim platform with integrated handrails and ladder
- 4 batteries in walk-through transom area
- Yamaha 300 HP 4-strokes with Command Link Plus® gauge (Yamaha grey or Yamaha pearlescent white)
- Heavy duty, reinforced, stainless steel lifting eye
- SureShade® mechanical cockpit awning (Cadet Grey)
- Anti-fatigue helm mat
- Removable bow table with dedicated storage
- Taco 380 Grand Slam™ outriggers with 18' telescopic poles
- Forward-facing bow seat backrests
- Stereo upgrade - JL Audio 800W Amp, (4) speakers upgraded to 6.5" JL Audio M-Series speakers, and (2) Additional 8.8" M-Series Speakers
- (2) OceanLED underwater lights
- Optimus Electronic Steering System
- Optimus 360 System w/ Electronic Steering, SeaStation, Joystick & Seaways Auto-Pilot
- Flag Blue, Platinum Grey, Tanglewood Tan, Ice Blue or Petrol Blue hull color (full hull or 2-tone)
- Boot Stripe / Pattern hull graphics package
- Matching hardtop underside to hull side color
- Dark Red/Dark Red, Bright White/Bright White, Dark Blue/Dark Blue, Metallic Silver, Metallic Silver, Black/Black, Black/Metallic Silver, White/Metallic Silver
- Max HP
- 600 HP (2 x 300 HP)
- Length Overall
- 32 ft. 2 in.
- 10 ft. 6 in.
- 16 in.
- Dry Weight
- 10,100 lb. w/ twin 300's
- Fuel Capacity
- 279 gal. (2 x 139.5)