Dry Storage & Wet Slips
Our goal is to make boating as convenient as possible! As a Dry Storage customer, you may have your boat put in the water as often as you would like by making a reservation on the BoatCloud App. Upon returning to the docks your boat will be removed, hull cleaned, and the engine will be flushed before being put back into your indoor slip. Fuel and ice are available at your request as well as any service needs that may come up.
If for any reason the BoatCloud App is not working you may contact our Forklift Drivers directly. They are here 7 days a week 8am - 5pm. If you would like to have your boat put in the water, please call (941) 400-1909.
Amenities include 30A or 50A electrical services, along with restrooms & showers. Access to the hotel tiki bar - Tarpon Bay Tiki Bar & Grill - and swimming pool are available to both high-and-dry customers as well as wet slip renters. We are able to accommodate boats up to 50' in the wet slips and up to 40' in the high-and-dry. We also offer overnight transient slips.
Dry Storage Rates
- 12 Month (Prepaid) = $22.00 Per foot/month
- 6 Month (Prepaid) = $23.00 Per foot/month
- Monthly = $25.00 per foot/month
- $3 a foot surcharge on vessels with T-Top/Hard-Top/Arch
- $3 a foot surcharge for Catamaran Hull types
- All storage is billed at a 22’ Minimum LOA
- Service Labor Rate $159.00
Wet Storage Rates
- 12 Month (Prepaid) = $13.50 Per foot/month
- 6 Month (Prepaid) = $14.50 Per foot/month
- Monthly = $15.50 Per foot/month w/ a $500 refundable deposit
- All slips are billed at a 30’ Minimum LOA
This facility is open to the public. 90% of the slips within this facility are available for public rent on a first come first serve basis.